As recipients of the 2018, 2017 (and 2016!) Best Places to Work in Maine we offer a unique opportunity to work with one of Maine’s most fun, innovative, collaborative and profitable business.
Content & Sales Coordinator $15-20
Are you a passionate “winner” looking for success?
Do you yearn to be around other engaged people just like you who share a passion for life?
If the answer to the questions above are “YES!” then please read below:
This position is dedicated to on-boarding new clients for features in our journals, as well as responsible for building customer loyalty and lasting, long-term engagement. The ability to research and prospect business opportunities are integral components of the job. This position feeds into a director level career path.
Candidates must be:
- Well adept at quickly learning new things/markets and industries
- Outstanding communicators
- Excellent on the phone
- Comfortable thinking outside the box and being creative
- Capable of self-managing and motivating
- Committed, with a strong work ethic and ability
- Incentives and revenue share bonus potential to ALL employees
- In house yoga and an environment of positivity and wellness
- Aggressive compensation package with no cap on earnings (average earnings $50-70K in year one)
- Subsidized parking
- 401k with match
- Health insurance (including vision and dental)
- Business casual culture
- Full kitchen with coffee machine, accessible to all employees
- Volunteer and community outreach opportunities
Duties and pre-requisites:
- Research and analyze businesses for feature viability
- Outbound calling C-level executives to conduct interviews from our office in downtown Portland (no travel or face-to-face required, in house-only)
- Impeccable communications skills
- Degree from accredited 4 year college or university. Your major does not matter; we only look to see that you excelled in your chosen field of study.
- Experience in sales, marketing, advertising, public relations, publishing is a plus, but not required.
- Track record of success across all aspects of your life, including hobbies.
Please submit the following to apply:
- Resume detailing your experience and education
- Send to Haj @ wearetrueline . com